Lifeline Foundation collaborated with Oracle Global Volunteers Day Program to organize a civic help with writing awareness drive at Yelgundapalya School on saturday October 30, 2010.
The objective of the drive was to create awareness in students and teachers about their role in civic duty and caring for the environment as well as applying what they learned to their school. Six broad activities were undertaken as part of the initiatives chong qi gong men.
- Cleaning up the classroom and school premises
- Planting saplings and setting up tree guards
- Installing dustbins in the school
- Handwash for all the students
- Screening the documentary by Childrenâ€™s Movement for Civic Awareness
- Organizing a quiz on environment and civic awareness
The event saw the enthusiastic participation of students, teachers and volunteers who put in great effort to make school clean and green.Inflatable Slide